Monday, April 16, 2007

Busy Having Fun!

I've been busy lately! A fun type of busy though! I have been playing with my newest stamps so take a look to see what I've been up to!

This is done using Tempting Turquiose cardstock, Au Chocolate DP, "In Full Bloom" stamp set and I colored it with chalk! I also added a Tempting Turquoise ribbon! I love how it turned out!



I made this one using the Tempting Turquiose cardstock again, Petals & Paisleys DP, "Heartfelt Thanks" stamp set, the watercolor joy wheel and my new circle punch and I can't forget about my favorite toy the paper piercer and mat pack oh and the brads too! Gotta love the details you can add with that combination!



This one is made with the Au Chocolate and Temtping Turquoise cardstock again (I'm beginning to think I like this combo or something!) the Office Accoutrement stamp set, Tempting Turquiose ribbon that I did the little fray trick to and some natural colored ribbon, natural cardstock on the inside and another new and favorite punch - notebook! How cool is that notebook punch! Just think of all the possibilities! I'll do my best to show them on here for you to see too!



OMG! I totally loved how this card turned out! My boss had to have surgery and I volunteered to make him a card! Well, he is into drama so I thought I'd case a really cute card from SCS as it seemed to fit! I used my favorite stamp set on this one (actually bought it for my daughter yet it's never seen her hands but not for the lack of trying on my part!) It's called "Monkey Business"! I used that notebook punch again too - doesn't it really look like a film strip. The paper isn't SU but shhh don't tell ;) I also used some yellow brads I had that matched the yellow paper perfectly!



Here is the inside of the above card. Another cute monkey is on the inside and the words he's holding up are "Better Get Better" which is another SU stamp set called "Quick Thinking". I made this card a little bigger then normal since there were a lot of people who were supposed to sign it! He actually liked it too!



Well that's all for now! Stay tuned for more good things to come!

No comments: