Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Supporting My Habits......

Stampin Up brought out their new catalog in July and OMG does it have some awesome new items in it! Now I get to see the preview for the Holiday Mini they have coming out 1 September. I hope you're reading this as "I'm in big trouble here"!! LOL! I decided I need to support my habit by dabbling in some of my other passions a little more....okay, fine, my boss found out about my jewelry making habit and made a request (works out to my advantage here)! I made her a sterling silver and Swarovski crystal anklet. I'm adding a picture of a second one I did at the same time since she didn't specify if she wanted dark or light colors! I did both!

Here's the dark one (which she chose). It has dark blue, light blue and clear AB crystals and, of course sterling silver everything else including the clasp and is on a 49 strand wire;



This is the lighter one she didn't take - it's for sale now for $40 plus S&H. Contact me if you're interested! This one has soft blue Swarovski crystals as well as my favorite sterling silver "noodle tube" beads!


Sorry about the fuzzy picture but my card was full after taking this picture!

I also do special orders including, but not limited to, Mother's bracelets, regular bracelets, necklaces, earrings...the list goes on! Let me know if you're interested!

No comments: