Thursday, April 24, 2008

Stamp Camp April 27

Well if you're anything like my you're a very curious, impatient, gotta know, have it now type of person! Instant gratification that is! That being said, I am posting a few pictures of the things we're making at this Sunday's Stamp Camp! I have a couple of other things still in the works but, for now enjoy these pictures! Sorry about the clarity but my DH is still gone so I took these photos with my phone again! Don't forget you can click on the pictures to get a better look too!

This is a "gate fold" card. It uses the set "A Little Birdie Told Me"



This is a candle holder we'll be using the new Stampin Up "rub on's" with! These are so versatile as to the surfaces you can put them on! The pink paper is in there just so you can see the rub-on better!



If I had to choose a favorite I think it would be this one! This is a "Z-fold" card using a hostess stamp of a "Plumeria"! I just love how elegant you can make a card with this stamp. If you look closely the first layer has a brushing of silver on it too! I can't wait to show you how simple it is to do that!



This card is made using the little note cards that come from SU complete with envelopes! There are 3 different colors and I chose to use the Kraft color. Since the picture isn't the clearest, you can't see the pink "ty" behind the thank you words! It's much prettier in person!



Well, I hope you're planning to be at my house on Sunday! I'm looking forward to seeing you and so is my personal baker! I hope you like chocolate as she found a new brownie mix to try!

Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute projects! I am sure your stamp camp will be a hit!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice stamp camp projects and way reasonable price. 4 projects for $10.00 is really good, especially with 1 being a 3D and the complexity of the folds. Sorry I can't be there, LOL!