Thursday, October 4, 2007

Anniversary Card

18 years ago I met the man who changed my life for ever!



So I made him this card to commemorate the big day! It's not our wedding anniversary but the day we met! He thinks I'm a little silly for remembering all of our "little" anniversaries but hey, they're important to me!

I used the SU set "Baroque Motifs" set, brilliant blue ink and cardstock, whisper white and Night of Navy cardstock as well as So Saffron designer paper! Oh and I used the pretty white taffeta ribbon as well as one of the fire gem brads! He should feel pretty special since that's the first one I could part with! LOL! I slipped the card into his day planner! I think he liked it as he emailed me to thank me for asking him out first! I guess a girls got to do what a girls got to do! LOL!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Corie said...

What a great card. So "Handsome"

Icelebrate the day I met hubby too. Wow, it has been 16 years. Our anniversary is easy to remember, July 6th. I had just returned from my annual beach vacation. The funny thing is I never remember our actual wedding anniversary. LOL