Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Valentine's Day Cards

Valentine's day is getting closer and closer.... so with that in mind I made up some great new cards! I used traditional colors and non-traditional colors in these cards! Stampin Up has a great Valentine's day offer that you can't pass up - I didn't! Take a look below;

The adorable elephant below is from the SU Valentine's special. It could go either way - boy or girl! It's so cute but I have other ideas for that elephant! Can't you just see him as a "don't forget" type card or a children's congratulations type card or even for a lunch box love note! My daughter and I trade those back and forth so I think she might be getting one soon with him!



I used a "Level 3" hostess set I recieved as a gift from Stampin Up (a benefit of being a demo btw!) for the flower and the butterfly. If you look closely the butterfly is actually cut out and placed on the card with a "pop dot" type adhesive! I used the words from the Valentine's day set to make it a Valentine's day card! I love purple so I'm really please with how it turned out in the non-traditional Valentine's day colors!



Enjoy my ideas and let me know if you'd like to place an order for that special! It's so versatile beyond Valentine's day so stay tuned - you'll be seeing more!

3 comments:

Vanna B said...

I am SO jealous! Nice cards and I love the decorated items... wow--- wow---wow!!!!

Amy said...

very cute cards!

Unknown said...

Those cards are just adorable!! I love that elephant!!!!