Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Valentine's Ideas

I can't believe Valentine's day is less then a month away - wasn't Christmas just last week?! LOL! I was home "ill" yesterday with a lovely bladder infection (these rascals hurt btw!) so I took advantage of my time, that I wasn't sleeping of course, and made some neat altered items for Valentine's day! I think it's true one woman's trash is another woman's treasure! A couple of co-workers were nice enough to give me some of the things I used! Tell me what you think?!

If you look to the left of each decorated item you can see it's humble beginnings! I used the new SU Valentine's day set for most of it and several of SU's great cardstock, inks and ribbon! I also added some flowers from the "Pretties" kit. If you want to know the names of everything just let me know and I'll send you an email!



I really like how they all turned out! It was my first time using "Stazon" ink on glass (Starbucks bottle) but I really had no problems at all! I did find out that if you don't like how something comes out that Stazon, when used on glass, it can come off with just plain alcohol! Now I wish my daughter were young enough to take these to school for her teacher, sigh! Instead I'll be giving these away at my "Open House"!

I hope I inspired you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally cute V-day projects!!!