Saturday, December 1, 2007

Out with the old - In with the new!

Well I hate to say this, really I do, but Stampin Up has put out it's bi-annual "retirement list". I already checked it out and there are not as many as I had originally anticipated yet, there are some good ones going away!

For the list;

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/US_Retired_List_ALPHA_1207.pdf

This means only one thing......MORE NEW SETS!! YEAH!!!! Now I hope you're as excited as I am because 1 January we'll have new toys to play with WOO HOO! As a demo I have seen a preview of the upcoming sets, papers, punches and toys. Let me be the first to tell you "OMG they're awesome!!" I could practically hear my wallet groan and smell my credit card burning as I flipped every page of that preview! LOL! The ideas are just too numerous right now of what I want to do, what I want to share with all my stamping friends! Let me know if there are any preferences of classes you'd like to see too! I love a challenge and would love even more to be able to share! New year, new ideas! I'll be waiting for your input.......

No comments: