Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lifestyle Change

Since this past year (2006) I have been trying hard to get my weight down and keep it there! I am over 40 now and getting close to the age when my Mom had her first heart attack, so it was important to do! I call it my "lifestyle change"! The girls at work teased me because I stopped eating sweets and candy back in August, I do have something once in a while, but for the most part I am nothing like I was before! I was a total slave to my sweet tooth! I could justify any cookie, candy or cake! So I am close to where I want to be now so I'm happier! I was reading someone elses blog recently and saw this website! It was "on the money" for me! Try it and see if it is for you too! Michelle



http://www.blogthings.com/howmuchdoyouweighquiz/

No comments: