Friday, September 28, 2007

Meet Frankie!

Now introducing the cutest little guy ever - Frankie the Treat Bag!




I went to Michael's a little while ago and saw these small lime green bags and just knew they were meant to be "little Frankies"! I used several of Stampin Up's papers, black, white, and grey as well. My ink choices were ballet blue, black and pixie pink. I also used the spiral punch, small oval punch and the large word window punch. I thought the "bolts" would look better with the eyelets and his nose is actually the "negative" spots from his bangs!

I hope you like him!

p.s. - Frankie is one of the cute items we'll be creating at my "Fall Frenzy" class in October! Stay tuned for dates and more info!

1 comment:

Corie said...

OH my this is the cutest bag -- oh I mean scary (wink wink)