Sunday, February 24, 2008

Call Me Bologna.......

Call me bologna cuz I'm on a roll here tonight! I went to my blogger friend Amy's site and saw the neatest tutorial on how to make floral stones into magnets! Too cool I thought but.... I needed something to put them in too! I had ordered the wrong tin from Papertrey last time I placed an order - or so I thought! What was a blunder has now turned into the "perfect container" for my magnets! I love how these turned out! I also had the chance to use my new Air Force stamps too! Love it! The AF one is going to a friend and the other two are going to my future hostesses of upcoming Stampin Up parties! I'm giving them away whether you did a book party or an "In-Home" type party! If you want to be a recipient just let me know! Take a look at them;

USAF magnet tin



Inside of USAF magnet tin - can you see how I got the stars & stripes in there too!



Showing off SU's new "Ginger Blossom" designer paper and "Embrace Life" stamp set



Here's the inside of the "Embrace Life" magnet tin



These magnets were insanely easy to do! I did another set but need to do one more thing before I post it! Stay tuned I have more.....

2 comments:

Amy said...

These turned out so cute..Love the idea of putting them in the altered tin!

Lisa said...

These are so cute, I have to try this. I need to be eating more altoids!