Tuesday, February 12, 2008

PIF - Let's Have Some Fun!

PIF?! What does that mean?! It means "Pay It Forward"! It also means fun, freebies and sharing! YEAH! Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Pay It Forward - Blog Candy
Nardi, a really cool Stampin Up demo from an awesome, warm and fun place - Australia, offered some Pay It Forward blog candy for the first three bloggers to leave a comment and I just happened to be one of them.

In return, I am to Pay It Forward (PIF) on my own blog. Hence here I am...

If you want to join in the fun:
1. You need to have your own blog so that you can then PIF.
2. Then be one of the first to comment on this blog post and I will send you some blog candy.
3. Just remember to PIF on your blog and send out a little something to the first 3 people who comment on your blog.
And the cycle of PIF will continue to bless and brighten one another's day. It is that simple!

So on your marks, get set....POST!!! First three to the comment box will need to start stalking their mail boxes! ;o) The surprise will be all yours.

Wanna play?!

Wanna visit Nardi's blog too?! Here ya go....

www.cardbynard.blogspot.com <-- I tried for a hotlink but it was being crankier then me this morning! Just cut and paste this into your browser and it will work for you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

oh lucky me!! I'm in! Thanks this is so sweet of you and I just bought some stuff at Mike's the other day to RAK or PIF that is!!