Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day Recycle

Happy Valentine's day! I wanted to give the girls in my office something for today. They all like chocolate and I needed a lot of them so I came up with this idea! One of the girls has a little 9 month old baby who is still eating baby food. Baby food doesn't seem to come only in little jars anymore, now they come in the coolest little plastic containers! HELLO POSSIBILITY! I love these things and have a huge bag of them!

I used everything SU except for the sticker on the top of the flower. I found a good deal at a fabric store for Valentines and it was a perfect match to the colors of the candy I had alredy picked out! What luck! I hope they like their little gift!



If you've done any recycling into a great craft project let me know! I'd love to see it and post a link on my blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bf containers are cute! I'd be happy to recycle any unused chocolate for you?

laos348 said...

That is a fabulous idea - very cute!

ChrissyM said...

Those containers are so cute. Fantastic idea!