Monday, March 31, 2008

My Mizunos Are On The Move Again



Yeah Me! I've been quite lazy lately, why? I don't know! I went out with a friend to the mall yesterday and maybe it was because I admitted it out loud, or maybe it was because she asked why not and I answered "I've been lazy"! Either way I got a move on again this morning! It's amazing how good it can make you feel to get your exercise first thing! Besides, running first thing in the morning means it's dark and I don't have to shave my legs! LOL! Anywhoooooo - YEAH ME! A girls gotta toot her own horn sometimes! LOL!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Janine said...

You have a great day too..!!!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! We all need a pick-me up with the rainy weather here.

Kisa Peters said...

Good for you for getting out and moving! I didn't do much moving today...typing, so fingers moved, but that is about it. Good JOB! Enjoy the day with more energy!

Anonymous said...

Ok hairy track star! You go, girl!