Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Busy Lately!


Well, unfortunately my time has not been my own! I was up to my eyeballs in costumes for the school play - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland! Wonderful play and the kids were amazing! I made so many different costumes from the card soldiers to the cape for the Queen of Hearts (she provided her own dress) and props! The play was successful and I promptly got sick! I am also trying HARD to get ready for my first Open House for Stampin' Up! I invited over 60 people but it's the first day of Spring Break here so I don't expect many to show up - hope they do but we'll see! I am having fun making treat bags, cards, scrapbooks and even came up with an awesome idea for the ladies who book a party too! I finally got my supply order too! It was essential as I have some door prizes coming from that order! So, now if my butt gets in high gear I should be all right! The picture is of 2 gifts I will be giving out on the hour during my Open House! I have to threaten my family that they're not for eating but for looking! LOL! Wish me luck!

No comments: