Friday, March 30, 2007

More Open House Goodies!

Well, Open House is almost here! YEAH! I finalized which designs I was doing for my make and takes and finished up another hour drawing gift! YEAH! I am having SO much fun with this! I hope you like what you see!


These are my "Make & Takes" - I may add a ribbon or some glitter to the flowers! I used the set "Heartfelt Thanks" for the card and "Doodle Alphabet" , which is from the Spring mini catalog, for the bookmark! My daughter LOVES the bookmark - hmm wonder if I could barter - clean room for a cool book mark......?! We'll see!



The last hour drawing gift! I love this set - "Loads of Love"! It has a compliment set that you can put different things in the bed of the truck AND, this is so cool, people in the window like they're driving! How cool is that?!
Enjoy!

No comments: