Thursday, June 14, 2007

Longer Days...Shorter Weeks?!!

How exactly does that work?! If my days seem longer how does that make my week shorter?! It's the end of the school year and everyone is getting pulled in a million different directions! Winding up and winding down all at the same time, learning a new job (at least trying to....) and training with my husband, the marathon runner (or at least trying to) makes my time fly by way toooo fast! I'm up at 4:30 and falling asleep after 8:00 - gee I wonder why! LOL! Anyway, since I haven't had time to make AND post anything lately I thought I would share a picture of one of my quilts! It's a favorite of mine and one I won 1st place for applique and 3D elements! I love the little birds, I love beads (they're on the leaves in the corners), I love to sew (too!) so this combined all of them! It hangs on the wall in my kitchen so I can just look at it any time I want to! LOL!



I hope you like it too!

No comments: