Sunday, November 4, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy Crafting!!

I've been quite the busy crafter lately! If you could see my kitchen table I'd say it was nothing short of a miracle! LOL! I have been finishing up/fine tuning some projects I had at only 90% done and am happy with the final product. I have some new projects I started and finished tonight! The main one was to see what I could do with the cutest snowflake box I got at the Dollar Tree today! I went with a friend, Chantal, who is so much fun to spend time with! I think working is cramping my style here with my crafting and spending time with my friends! Anyway, she mentioned that she'd like to see what I came up with for this box! It has 5 cards with stamped envelopes to match, a note pad and some chocolates wrapped to match the paper. I hope I didn't let you down Chantal!



I was also able to finish a couple of other projects for my craft show. The first one is using the "Always Artichoke" DP from Stampin Up along with the "Noble Deer" stamp set. My goal was to make some "Manly" type gifts. I really like how this turned out! I only made two but am thinking, maybe more?!



I also had purchased these really neat note pads from Target a while back. I like how they have the rubberband to keep it closed - especially in my purse! I also tried using the Stampin Up glue "Crystal Effects" and some beads for the flower center! I was pleased with how it turned out!



Now I have a question for my readers - what do you think would be a fair price for each of these? I have an idea of what "I" think they're worth but would love some input! I'll be waiting!

1 comment:

My Paper World said...

Oooooh! Very cute projects!