Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Back!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted! So much has gone on in that time but hopefully things will slow down a bit now! I am done with report cards for this quarter and let me tell you I am SO glad! I haven't been this nervous about report cards since I was in school myself! It's such a long, tedious and draining process with everything you have to do! It's done though - thank goodness! I am also done with my craft show I was in at my church. It all came together at the very last minute and unfortunately, right now, I don't have pictures to post! I have some that I still need to upload though! I do have pictures of my classes though and of the items we made! I just love doing these classes however, the day after a huge craft show makes me sort of tired during the class! LOL! Let me tell you about the craft show though! It was great! I had help from my daughter Breanna and my friend loaned me her trays and a tiered dish holder to display and WOW did I have a great table! I went in to the show thinking "did I make enough" "I should have done more" and "how will I fill the space"! LOL! Oh I laugh now but when I got there, despite having it all set up as I created so I'd know where to put stuff when I got there, I had SOOO much stuff I ran out of space! LOL! All that worrying for nothing! I had created scrapbooks, cards, coffee tins, hot chocolate tins, trail mix tins, calendars, post it note holders, paint cans with different items in them, kids coloring kits, candy holders, Busy Woman's Fudge bars, lunch boxes of different sizes and more neat things. I was down to "bare bones" in about 2 hours! All the worrying I did that I wouldn't have enough, that nothing would sell etc. and Breanna and I had to at least sit there until close to time for the fair to be over! I did quite well, covered my costs and a little more so I can't really complain! I did a class the day after wards that was my biggest class yet too. I had 7 women over for the "Merry & Bright" class and it was so much fun! They got the stamp set and we created 4 different items with the stamp set in a variety of ways! Again no pictures as I didn't even think of it! I'm bad I know! Next time! I do have pictures from my November Stamp Camp though! I had a couple of friends from work there and we had a blast! Poor Paula though, she made the most hilarious "S'More Man" card ever! I wound up giving her my sample but couldn't help but have fun with hers! Well, I'm off to get those pictures, clean my crafting room and get ready for another craft show. This was my back up in case I didn't do well at the first one! This one will go as well I hope! Be back soon!

November Stamp Camp Friends



November Stamp Camp Projects



Paula's Poor "S'More Man" LOL!



This little guy was created completely with SU punches and papers! I used cardstock colors - Night of Navy, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip (hungry yet?!) Pumpkin Pie, Staz On white ink and the stamp set "Snowflake Spot". I love this set as it is another timeless one I will be able to use for years! I don't know how long it will be available though so if you want it......hurry as the book expires 31 December! The punches we used were the square punches and the large word window punch. I wish I could take credit for this really cute card but, of course, I found it blog surfing and can't remember which one I saw it at! If you know, let me know and I will happily give credit where it's due!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Cute smore man !!!

Nikki Bond said...

This card is tooooo cute! I never would of thought to put the little fella upside down! I LOVE IT!!! {SMILES}