Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby Stars



Well, what do you think?! I'm not quite sure it's "there"! It could just be me but I keep looking at it thinking "what's wrong with this page"! Okay, maybe I'm being critical and I need to let it go! LOL! I did this page for a counselor at my school. She's going to a baby shower and one of the things they were asked to do was to creat a scrapbook page around a poem. This one is about a moon so I put it amongst the stars! Is there really ANY way to put vellum to paper and have the adhesive NOT show?! LOL! I did discover that by taping my vellum to another sheet of paper before heating the embossing powder that it helps it not to curl from the heat! Tape, however, does melt! LOL! So let me know what you think! I really loved the input on my cards!

6 comments:

Amy said...

This is really cute! So sweet...I think Tombow makes a vellum adhesive that's supposed to dry clear...but I hardly ever use vellum myself so I've never tried it..

Helen said...

It's very pretty! I'm vellum-challenged, myself! LOL

Michelle Pearson said...

I love your vellum stars....I find them challenging to attach too, one of us needs to come up with the *perfect* vellum adhesive....we'd be set for life!$!

Anonymous said...

I like it! The layout leaves much flexibility for the placement of your photos and other elements.

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhh I think that vellum star is gorgeous- I would say that this page is "there"!

Tracy said...

Super cute! Soft and sweet!