Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Catalog!

The new 2008 Spring & Summer catalog is finally out! YEAH!! There are so many great new stamp sets, designer paper, punches and more for you to "play" with! I finally got my hands on some (long UPS delay!) but it's here and I'm more then ready to share! Take a look below for a sneak peek at some of the new things that I just got! Valentine's day stamps, Celebration stamps, a neat ruler that is awesome to use for scrapbooking with "scraps" called "Perfect Layers" (this is an awesome toy that I did break in already and just LOVED it!), new ribbon etc.... take a look and tell me what you think!



p.s. want your own catalog to drool over?! They sell for only $9.95 (plus S&H)and it's full of great ideas! Just let me know and I'll order one for your very own!

No comments: