Saturday, February 23, 2008

Classes Coming Soon!!

It's time to mark your calendars for more classes! YEAH! I'm really excited about these too!

Class Schedule
Pre-registration is a MUST to make sure I have enough products for everyone!

Mar 14 6:00 -? – PMS night! What is that?! Pizza, Movies and Stamping! It’s an opportunity to eat pizza, watch a good movie and, of course, stamp! I’ll have make & takes and you’ll be able to use any of my stamps or toys to create your “one of a kind” creations! You only need to bring your cutter, paper and your adhesives! $10 per person
Mar 30 2:00 - ? – 6x6 album in a night! This is an opportunity to put together a fast album of a special event or a special person(s) in your life! This class includes *6X6 linen ring bound album, *paper kit, free use of my stamps and tools. You only need to bring your cutter and your adhesive. Let me know which album and paper kit you want, I will be placing the order soon $40*!
Apr 13 2:00 - ? – Spring Flowers Workshop. Create cards and gifts with flowers being the focal point! These will be perfect for Mother’s Day gifts! Class costs include the “Build a Flower” kit which comes in a great “alterable” tin! $13* (cutter and adhesive not included)
Apr 27 2:00 - ? – Stamp A Stack. Come join the fun and make a “stack of cards”! Bring your adhesives only as I’ve done the rest of the work for you! $10

* (if you can’t make the class but would like to take advantage of this good deal let me know and I will put your kit together for you!)

Here is a "cutter and tape" picture so you can see what I mean! I used Stampin Up's sticky tape for the picture but you can bring whatever you have!



Don't be shy and sign up for your classes today!!



My Email to sign up - savo3@cox.net

No comments: