Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Embossing Fun

Have I mentioned lately how much I love the new Stampin Up set called "Baroque Motifs"? Well I have two more new cards below that I broke out the embossing gun and powders, as well as some of the new hardware in the Fall & Winter catalog! The new gemstone brads are gorgeous! Take a look!

The gemstone brads come in two shapes - square and round. The square ones seemed to fit this one best! I also did some "dry embossing" on this one. Stay tuned there'll be a class for this one soon!

My daughter says she doesn't care for the words on the front of this one - what do you think?



I didn't have the right color brads for this one so I solved that problem! I took some of the plain pewter ones, dipped them in black embossing powder and voila - black brads!



Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think!

No comments: