Wednesday, July 25, 2007

On a Roll Here!

I had a hard day at play today! I took one break to go add a new addition to my scrapbooking family though! I bought a new Fiskars cutter from Costco and let me tell you - it cuts sooo good! I don't know why I waited so long! LOL! It helped me to finish up the layouts I did below!

This one is a picture of my husband at his last marathon. He ran it in 4:12 - that's 26 miles! I used a star stamp from a Christmas hostess set (embossed in white) and you can't tell but there is more red on the background using a stamp from the new punch box set too! I love that set! LOL!



3 guesses who this is! LOL! I love my job, what more can I say! I guess you would have to in order to wear that cow costume! The kids loved it, the school earned over $200 so it was well worth it! I used a variety of different stamp sets on this one.



This is my oldest daughter, Jessica. This picture of her makes me think of the phone calls I get from her where she says "I had a good day today Mom"! She doesn't smile near as much as she should! Doesn't she look happy here?! Her Grandfather is an awesome photographer and he took these pictures. He also took the picture of Michael that I love so much. I used the "Baroque Motifs" for this one too! I think I'm going to wear that set out fast! LOL!

No comments: