Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fun Cards

I love my punches! They're so much fun and there's SO much you can do with them! It's one of those "think outside the box" type things I think! So last night, playing with my new stamp sets still, I made two new cards! I used all SU products again with only one exception! On the Thanksgiving card I used a piece of gold crochet cotton for the bow - it needed it!

I love the swirls on this card! They're so elegant and "fluid" like! I can see me using this set(Baroque Motifs)a LOT! I also used the word window punch, the stamped word came from the new SU punch box set (another much loved set!) and the cardstock is vanilla, soft sky and chocolate chip - almost sounds like an ice cream combination! Oh I also used another punch the 3 in 1 flower punch! This particular one makes great flowers, or "primas" as they're known in the scrapbooking world! LOL!



I love the script on this stamp set (Hugs & Wishes)- it's so beautiful! Can you believe I used the small oval punch for the pumpkin?! Too cute! I used the chocolate chip cardstock and the Designer Paper (new!) in So Saffron (I love that color it goes with everything!) You might not be able to tell but I also used my paper piercing set to add a little texture to the solid So Saffron card stock as well!



If you see something you like and want one of your own - just email me to find out how you can get it for yourself, better yet - get it for FREE

No comments: