Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun!

I had fun today! I sat down and played with some of my new SU stamp sets! I also played with some new stamps I got on our vacation (I'll tell you more about vacation later!) Here are some pictures of the cards I made today!

This is a card a friend of mine and I made together a week ago! I was showing her how to stamp - she is so sweet and enjoyed the whole experience! I can't wait for her to come back! I love enthusiastic friends!





Ever see a stamp and, no doubt about it, had to have that stamp?! Well that was the case with this one! My DH's reaction? "Don't you have enough stamps"?! Silly man! The stamp on the inside says "Never underestimate the power of a woman on caffeine"! Love it!





This is a card I made using one of the new hostess sets! You can get this set for your very own just by having a party! Let me know if you're interested! I also used the 3 flower punch for the 3D flowers! They also have diamond glitter in the middle of them.





I needed to use up a scrap here, well okay as soon as I made this "scrap" I had an idea for how to use it! This is the "negative" from the card "Just For You"! I used the new SU Punch Box for the flowers on this one and the words! It also contains 3 little ink pads that are perfect for just sampling the ink colors! I think I have to get these colors now!






This is a stamp I found in Wisconsin. I saw it and "had to have it"! It turned out beautifully! My DH used this card to thank his Mom for all the treats she brought up to us while we were visiting my DH's Grandma!



This cute card is made with the new Zoofari stamps! How cute would these be on a scrapbook page from the zoo?! How about an invitation for a child's birthday party?! The possibilities with this set are almost endless!



Here is another card made using a "Hostess Stamp Set"! This one is a great set to have with the holidays coming. It contains so many different stamps for making tags, cards, decorations etc...! If you want more information on how to get it for your very own just email me and I'll give you the details!



Now tomorrow is another day! So many stamps....so little time...until I go back to my other job that supports this habit! LOL!

No comments: