Friday, May 23, 2008

Another Productive Night!!

Could it be that my DH is coming home tomorrow and I'm on a roll to finally accomplish my goals for the week in 2 nights?! Nah, that couldn't be it! LOL! It probably is a good part of it though!

I'm finally getting some pages done now that have been waiting patiently in the pile! At a local scrapbook store I got paper that had the name of Breanna's High School printed on it! How cool is that as a start for her High School years scrapbook?! The pictures came out pretty cute! I had taken several of her after the first day of school and we had fun just playing! I got them printed off at a Kodak machine at 4 to a sheet at 2"x3" and they fit perfectly across the bottom. I don't know if you can see it but I also stamped "rebels" in between with SU Versamark and the Jumbo Outline letters. I thought the colors were a little "not so girly" so I added flowers to make it more "girly" for her! I'm pretty pleased!

Now to find the paper I cut to start her science fair pages.......



Leave me a note and tell me what you think of this one - is it girly enough for a girl?!!

Enjoy my creations.....

7 comments:

Erika H. said...

Oh, wow...I love your scrapbook page. What a wonderful layout...love how you highlighted that photo with the circular frame...fabulous.

September's Corner said...

I think it is fabulous for a girl. Love the flowers - that is a nice touch.
What a wonderful idea for her first year of High School.

Joy said...

this is such a fun page!

joslyn said...

love your page layout. very nice.

joslyn said...

love your page layout. very nice.

Otter said...

Oh my gosh.....she is a freshman? Where has the time gone? I think the page looks sofisticated. Just like I am sure she is now.
Hugs, Cyanide

Anonymous said...

Nice page. I like the blue and her posing in her denim skirt....that rocks!